If you have questions regarding advertising possibilities, please contact our sales office in Stockholm:
Sales & Marketing
Direct: +46 (0) 8 588 093 10
Mobile: +46 (0) 736 45 10 35
Large files more 10 MB, please use wetransfer.com, sprend.com or our FTP. Contact email@example.com for FTP login details.
For further questions about ad material, please contact Anniki Skeidsvoll: Phone: +46 (0) 8-588 94 157 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communicate your brand, products and services – Create new Business Opportunities!
Through participation with advertisements or business presentations you will strengthen your brand and increase the readers knowledge about your company´s brand, products, services and competence areas. By reaching those crucial business contacts you will be able to create new business opportunities. For information about readers, circulation and distribution, please see the following pages where you also will find all formats & prices for participation.
A continuous visibility in the magazine is definitely the most effective way of really making an impact. It will give you access to our generous frequency discounts, and also the possibility to benefit from a continuous visibility digitally, in our monthly newsletter Nordic Cleantech News and at the website www.nordiccleantechnews.com. This combination of exposure will mean an optimal way of communicating with the target group in three different forums, to the price of just one.
Editorial focus areas
- Latest Cleantech News
- Renewable Energy
- Green Building
- The Business Deal of the Quarter
- Solar Power
- Sustainable Societies
- Industry Profiles
- Green Logistics
- Green vehicles
- New Innovations
- Wind Energy
- Global Perspective
- Renewable Fuels
- Green Materials
- Cleantech Investment
- Water & Waste Management
- Hydro Power
- Ingenuity Corner
- Smart Grid
Target Groups & Reader profiles
- All cleantech companies, in all Nordic countries.
- Buying Managers in the public sector, all municipalities in all Nordic countries.
- Buying Managers in the building & construction sector, in all Nordic countries.
- Investors & Venture Capitalists with a registered interest of investments in the cleantech sector.
- Political decision makers in all Nordic countries, members of parliaments.
- Leaders of NGO´s and Environmental Trade Associations.
- CSR Executives.
- Distribution at the most important international conferences & exhibitions within the Cleantech sectors.
- Distribution will take place at conferences & exhibitions inScandinavia, in Europe, in America, and in Asia. Complete list of upcoming events: www.nordiccleantechnews.com/upcomingevents
Collaborations & Media Partner agreements
If you are interested in becoming our Collaboration Partner, please contact Product Manager Adam Råsberg.
If you have questions regarding subscriptions, please call +46 (0) 8 588 94 152 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.